Sunday, July 10, 2016

What I Would Never Buy Online


I personally hate it when I go to stores and try on cute outfits and feel all great inside thinking I am going to come back out fitting perfectly into every single one of them. Well, that is not always the case for me. I tend to find stores that have super cute outfits that I go in looking for my next outing or laid back outfit, but only find out that their BIGGEST size is XXS. My point is, unless I go to stores that I know or find out that fit my body type, cute clothes that fit my body can be super hard to find. I would NEVER buy clothes online if I never tried them on, especially if they come from outside the United States. Now, this is not because I am some closed minded jerk, but more because I know (sometimes from reviews) that they will not properly fit my body, and can sometimes have super cheap material that looks nothing like the pictures. One lesson I have learned from reading comments and friends/family, do not buy clothes from online unless you APSOLUTELY know it will fit and look like it was made just for you. Another, make sure to always go into the fitting rooms with low expectations, that way you will never be disappointed if you end up walking out of the fitting room with nothing in your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment