Thursday, July 21, 2016

HTML page Construction


The HTML page construction was not that hard to construct for me because the instructions were simple to follow. I tend to be more tech savvy than my family and friends so reading over the steps you gave us was pretty quick and simple. I honestly thought it would be a bit harder because I usually do not mess with HTML page construction so I do not have much background, but I was glad that I did not have to feel the anxiety of pulling out my hair while trying to make the whole thing work! I think it was fun more than anything, I really enjoyed seeing that I could personalize my page to whatever I wanted. I also did not think about how much work goes into making an HTML page, let alone building an entire website. I had a lot of fun writing different things and making them bold or italic or move across the screen, it kept things really interesting and exciting. I think understanding how little it took to do what I did to my page, the possibilities are endless to making another page or website!

No comments:

Post a Comment