Thursday, July 21, 2016

Startup.com


The documentary, Startup.com, was interesting because I usually do not watch documentaries about businesses growing from scratch with best friends of many years. Right off the bat I could see that Kaleil was going to be the head boss since his way of speaking to people and telling them what he wanted them to do and what he expected was clear and no one else could tell him he could not do it. Tom kind of annoyed me but I did not want to judge him right off the bat, even though I felt like him and Kaleil were good friends, I did not think they would ever be successful business partners. Watching the Internet revolution that expanded models and dreams for a lot of money was stressful for me to see, let alone how they were working through it all. I think that I have to agree with you when you stated that Kaliel should have dropped Tom when he was talking about how ‘even if the company fails, they would still be friends’ because it showed that he was not serious about the company. I never thought I would enjoy a documentary like this, but I liked seeing how things went at those times building a company with the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment